Application Program Interface – a series of conventions or routines used to access software functions. A lot of websites these days use APIs to connect to an external 3rd party website to display info on their own website. For example, if you want to add a Twitter feed to your website, you will need to setup an API in your Twitter account and then add this to your website code or specific plugin.
- Revolutionising Marketing: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- 15 ways to attract website more customers during Sale Season
- The Power of QR Codes: Simplifying Asset Management for Your Business
- Black Friday marketing campaign guide for ecommerce
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday – Is your website ready?