Breadcrumbs are the bit of navigation elements that generally appear near the top of a give web page that show you the pages and subpages the appear before the page you’re on. For examples, on a blog, the breadcrumbs might look something like: Home > Category > Year > Month > Post (or they might be a lot simpler that that). The breadcrumbs term comes from the fairy tale “Hansel and Gretel.”
- Revolutionising Marketing: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- 15 ways to attract website more customers during Sale Season
- The Power of QR Codes: Simplifying Asset Management for Your Business
- Black Friday marketing campaign guide for ecommerce
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday – Is your website ready?