A piece of code that is added into the html head of a webpage to indicate to Google whether a piece of content is original or duplicated from somewhere else. Original content should canonical to itself, and content taken from other places should point the canonical to the original source URL. Canonicals can also be used to avoid duplicate content issues within a website.
- Revolutionising Marketing: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- 15 ways to attract website more customers during Sale Season
- The Power of QR Codes: Simplifying Asset Management for Your Business
- Black Friday marketing campaign guide for ecommerce
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday – Is your website ready?