Similar to HTTP, HTTPS stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol over SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or, alternately, HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure. Like HTTP, it’s a set of rules for transferring hypertext requests between browsers and servers, but this time it’s done over a secure, encrypted connection.
- Revolutionising Marketing: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- 15 ways to attract website more customers during Sale Season
- The Power of QR Codes: Simplifying Asset Management for Your Business
- Black Friday marketing campaign guide for ecommerce
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday – Is your website ready?