A 3rd party financial service provider that collects money generated from online sales from the customer and deposits the money into your bank account. PayPal is an example of a payment gateway. Also many banks and financial institutions have their own payment gateway for business customers to use – fees and commission are applied.
- Revolutionising Marketing: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- 15 ways to attract website more customers during Sale Season
- The Power of QR Codes: Simplifying Asset Management for Your Business
- Black Friday marketing campaign guide for ecommerce
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday – Is your website ready?