Put simply, your web server is a big computer that exists just to host and run websites. The more powerful the computer, the more powerful the server. The server exists to fulfil requests from clients – it stores, processes and delivers web pages to users. When you type in a URL, your browser requests a webpage from the server. So it’s like your browser is making a phone call, through the line which is HTTP, to reach the web server of that website. The server relays the information back to your browser which displays the information in HTML and CSS.
- Revolutionising Marketing: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- 15 ways to attract website more customers during Sale Season
- The Power of QR Codes: Simplifying Asset Management for Your Business
- Black Friday marketing campaign guide for ecommerce
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday – Is your website ready?